Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Off the Road...

Last night, I finally arrived in Indianapolis and unloaded Minnie!

This past weekend, I was in Golden, CO attending the Local Biodiesel Conference on the Colorado School of Mines campus (a very pretty campus, btw...).

When I attend conferences, I am usually content if I learn one new thing, or make one good contact, and I generally expect to be bored most of the time. At this conference, I had a blast, learned so much, I was afraid my head would burst open a few times, and I feel that everyone I met is a new friend. I can't say enough good things about this conference - If you are interested in biodiesel (using it, distributing it, making it, looking at it, or drinking it), or are interested in the biodiesel community in general, I highly recommend attending next year's local biodiesel conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment