Thursday, July 19, 2007

Denver Biodiesel Co-Op's Grand Reopening

On Sunday, July 15, I was invited to an event at Denver Biodiesel Co-Op. When I arrived, I realized that the evens was the triumphant grand re-opening of Denver Biodiesel!

They sell B99.9 (99.9% biodiesel, 0.1% petroleum diesel) and vegetable oil for making into biodiesel (apparently there is no recognition of vegoil as a fuel in Colorado). Their myspace page is here.

Unfortunately, I only took video, so I don't have stills to share, but it was load of fun - live graffiti mural making, music, food, loads of diesel vehicles to look at, and loads of biodiesel and vegetable oil sales.

Thanks Matt, for helping me to fill up!

1 comment:

  1. Where? I'm in Indy! Want me to show you around? I'd love to see the car! I saw this page 3 months ago and just now checked back. What's the odds?

    If you get this before 8 PM, http://www.traderspointcreamery.com/ has a fantastic all organic farmer's market and outdoor dinner.

    Hit me up via email, or if you want to call, dial 317-731-nine two two five. I'm a night owl, so don't worry about the time you call. If you're looking for Indy's hot spots, they do exist. You just have to know where to look. FYI, bars close at 3, no carry out alcohol on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete