Monday, November 20, 2006

866-BIODIESEL

Okay, so this is a fairly old bit of news, but in August 2005, the national biodiesel board started a toll-free number to help you find biodiesel near you. It should be a great way to find biodiesel while you're on the road!

I tried calling, but I get the impression they don't get much traffic. After four or five rings, a woman picked up. I asked her for biodiesel stations in Madison, WI, and she did tell me about the B100 pump across town, but when I asked her for any other pumps near me, she asked "what cities are near you?" This would be a problem if I'm driving through nowhere, but I guess I could just read names off the map.

Anyhow, I got the distinct feeling that she was just looking at this website.

Link to press announcement (via)

No comments:

Post a Comment