Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Best Car Sale Ever.

As I noted earlier, I've been having problems with the heating system at highway speeds (a bummer on midwestern winter evenings). Well, I took a look at my shop manual and saw that the auxiliary water pump is considered part of the climate control system. This is important because the car was sold to me without an aux water pump. Jeff, the guy who sold it to me (and performed the vegetable oil conversion) had it laying around somewhere but couldn't find it at the time.

So, I sent him an email asking about the pump yesterday, and less than 24 hours later, I have the little bugger in my hand - he lives a state away and he hand-delivered it to me this morning!

I truly love the vegetable oil community at this moment, even though the pump is probably not the solution to my problems.

Anyhow, my hat's off to you Jeff, thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment